http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PREPARING FOR CARDS FOR THE TROOPS EVENT

It's been way too long since I have posted.  Thank you for checking. The time will come when I will do so again. I've been busy preparing for a Cards for the Troops Event on June 26th and am using supplies from my pre-Stampin' Up! days for the most part.  It's all good product, but doesn't fit well on a Stampin' Up! based blog.
The goal for the day of stamping and pasting and signing is 300 cards. I will have enough prepared for 500, I hope.  The ones we don't finish will be available for future stamping sessions. 

Check back for photos after the 26th.  We're looking forward to a good day.  If you live in the Bellevue area, or nearby, and would like to contribute cards or come help, let me know.  We'll never have too many.

No comments: