http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Friday, November 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS

 













Here are two of the packages of Christmas gift tags that were sold at a Holiday Auction silent auction. Again, I've used retired products as well as current ones. The bells on the heading of the one on the left are from the wonderful stamp set Bells and Boughs in the current Holiday Mini Catalog. I used markers to color the stamp and then cut out the images to adhere to the heading. The bags are Stampin' Up! medium cello bags. The perfect size.  Each tag in that bag is different, some embossed, some beaded, some booklet form, some simple tags.  All of the tags in the bag on the right are punched from retired Designer Paper wtih the Ornament punch and the scallop circle punch.  If you don't have those punches, you should.  They are so  versatile, not just for punching Christmas tags.

Packaging the tags this way, the buyer will have a nice gift for a hostess or office Santa, or ....

I can't believe that it is nearing mid-November and this is the first Christmas stamping I've done this year. I'm still working on autumn and Thanksgiving. I'll show you a few more of these and then get busy on Christmas.  Hmmmm - wonder if I'll get my own cards made this year?

No comments: