http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PUNCHED PUMPKINS

Wow!  Has it really been so long since the last post?  I'll try to make up for it for I have been busy with many projects. Halloween and one Holiday Auction down and another Bazaar coming up. Many of my projects for those events are created from retired materials, so I've been hesitant to post them, but just may change my mind yet. Other projects are outright CASEing of some stampers who are so very talented. In some, I can credit the original creator and in others, I would if I had taken the necessary step to record the originator.  Ah well. Let's get started .

Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Have you made your cards yet?  Punched pumpkins are so easy to do. Just punch out 3 or 5 cirecles or ovals, sponge the edges and assemble, keeping one full image for the top.  Here, I've used the branch from the 2 Step Bird Punch for the vine. I curled the stem around a pencil to give it some dimension.  You can see that the one on the left got crushed in the scanner, which is probably what will happen in the mail.  So, to mail it, it would be a good idea to glue it down.  I love the dimension, though. 

No comments: