http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Saturday, May 1, 2010

CRAZY FOR CUPCAKES EASEL CARD


I've been having fun making easel cards lately. Here is one using a favorite stamp set, Crazy for Cupcakes.  See that cupcake that fell to the ground even before it got to the cupcake stand?  It's serving a purpose. Stampers know that "A mistake is an excuse for an embellishment".  Wouldn't you know, I had the card all made and then got a bit of ink on my finger and, of course, discovered that only after I'd transferred it to the card front. Thus - the cupcake cover-up.  I know the photo is a bit blurry. I'll try taking another one tomorrow and see if I can get a clearer one for you.
Would you like to learn now to make an easel card?  We'll be doing one with a different stamp set at my Stamp Camp next Saturday.  There's still room for you to join us.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: