http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Saturday, September 10, 2011

REPORTING IN - AGAIN!

Oh Goodness.  You can see that May came and went and no contributions here from me. Healing and a return to some sense of normality has taken much longer than I anticipated. So, here's another try. I have been doing some stamping and card making in the past month - mostly using retired products. I'm trying to be responsible and reduce my stash before buying much new. Not an easy challenge!  So, for the time being, I'll be posting some projects that I've enjoyed making from retired products and hope they may give you some ideas for design or technique - or that you just enjoy looking at them. Of course, I'd love to have your comments on any of them.

No comments: