http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Monday, October 27, 2008

Joy Journal

This altered Composition Book was intended to be made for the church Bazaar but, as you can see, I missed by just a skosh when fitting the cover. Unfortunately, it was not repositionable. I don't feel comfortable putting it on the sale table with the error, so decided to keep it for my own Joy Journal. The bow got a little squashed in the scanner but you get the idea. This example uses last year's Christmas DSP as well as Letterpress Alphabet stamps, also retired, and retired ribbon. The retired products are just fine for a sale item or a personal item. I will make another journal to donate. I also plan to make a set of cards using this lovely paper from last year. Because these are retired products they are no longer available for purchase, but I hope the sample gives you a starter idea for your own creation. It's a very simple template but the pretty papers make it attractive.

No comments: