http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Still Learning......

About how to use my scanner and the blog. Today I figured out how to make the photos brighter and more accurate. I was frustrated at what seemed like washed out colors. So, I've gone back through the photos already published and corrected them. They look so much better. Still don't have the copyright thing figured out, though. I'd welcome your ideas. I don't have extra software, just what comes with my Canon printer and Windows.

2 comments:

Brenda Dean said...

Download either Picasa or Irfanview. Both are free photoediting software and will allow you to put the copyright stuff in!

Betty Vene said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll work on it.