http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Season of Simple Grace Holy Family

I really like this card - the best yet. It was quite a process of evolution for it is nothing like the card that I envisioned when I planned to use this stamp. I wanted to emboss in white and I wanted to use these colors, but the first samples that I made were so boring. Really. I had to let it sit for a couple of days and simmer. Even then, once I started working on it, it kept changing Isn't it funny how the creative process works sometimes? Of course, some people are more creative than others. I'm definitely in the "other" category. But, I am very happy with this card.

Stamps: Season of Simple Grace
CS: Bravo Burgundy, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Versamark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Bravo Burgundy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Brocade Blue 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, corner rounder punch, paper piercer and pad.



No comments: