http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Monday, September 22, 2008

Covered Notebooks


I need a little notebook for phone numbers to keep by my phone. It seems everyone has a home number, a work number, a cell phone number.... well, you get the idea.
This is one of those little 8/$1.00 spiral notebooks that come on sale occasionally. When I get the Trio punch, I'll add a bouquet or two of Perfect Plum to the side strip. I used the Friendship stamp from Think Happy Thoughts because most of my phone calls are with family and friends. The Designer Paper, Parisian Summer, is lovely and much prettier than shows in the photo. It looks washed out here, probably because it is so subtle.

The second notebook is one that I tore off the wire binding and used the Crop-a-dile to punch holes in the top. The alphabet is Brushstroke Alphabet, which is retired, but I still like it.














1 comment:

Piece of the Day said...

this is really cool! i love it how you put the materials all together. i am also into this, dressing up my writing stuffs, but your brilliant creations broaden up my ideas. thanks!