http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Swap


Somehow this got lost in the first post, so I'll try again. I told you I am new at blogging! For some reason, the photo and info were placed in the Welcome, so if you click there, you will see the same card but with blue brads. The card recipe is listed there, too. It was a fun card to make, but I won't be mass producing it - too many steps. I made 10 and that was plenty! I really do like the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, though, and will be posting some more creations using it.
The scallop punch is so much fun to use - you can produce a tremendous variety of effects with it. It will be a staple in my punch wardrobe - along with the circles and squares. Here are just two examples. You will be seeing more in future posts.

No comments: