http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Friday, September 26, 2008

A Light Unto My Path


This stamp set, A Light Unto My Path, is destined to become a classic. At least in my personal stamp "wardrobe". I've used it for such a variety of reasons, from Sympathy to Friendship. The colors in this particular one are last year's In-Colors and so are retired. I'll have to start making more cards with current cardstock and colors. But, I did want to share it with you.

A Light Unto My Path is a two stamp set. The sentiment is the Scripture verse. "Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105"

I've also used a secular sentiment about lighthouses that is not Stampin' Up! when that seemed more appropriate to the occasion.

No comments: