http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Always Valentine



Here is my first Valentine this year. It's about time! Valentine's Day will be here and gone and I'll still be thinking about it. Stay tuned. There may be more coming in the next few days, but I won't promise. The heart in the Always stamp set is so elegant, I just had to use it. It is very nice when embossed, especially in silver or gold.


Stamp Sets: Always; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Melon Mambo; Rich Razzleberry; Crushed Curry; Whisper White
Ink: Same as cardstock colors
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon; Have a Heart punch; Small Heart punch - available in the Occasions Mini Catalog; Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on the tiny center heart. I haven't done this yet on the sample because it takes longer to dry than I wanted to wait to scan the card. And, glitter doesn't show up well in scans, anyway. But, it will shimmer and give the card the Bling that it needs.

No comments: