http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Thursday, February 25, 2010

PRAYER DIARY

I needed a new Prayer Diary where I keep my prayer lists and follow-ups along with notes about cards sent and other communications that apply.  This is an altered Composition book using Rose Red Designer Series paper from a year or two ago.  The alphabet is the retired Brushstroke Alphabet.  The ribbon looks that looks white in the photo is actually Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain. The darker ribbon is Rose Red.

If I use this template to make another covered journal, I will make the panels a little larger to show off the variety of designs in the papers.  My original thought was to leave the larger space and sprinkle small hearts on it, but when the rest was assembled, they made it look way too busy, at least for my taste.

The back cover is plain Rose Red CS while on the inside covers, I used the additional patterns of the designer papers.  Now that I've used most of the retired Rose Red DSP, it is time to order the current one. I can't believe that I will actually order some more DSP - I have way too much in my stash.  You'll be seeing more of it as I continue to use it up. 

Happy Stampin'

No comments: