http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/olo/aug2013/MainAd_butterfly_OLO_Aug29_NA.jpg

Butterfly Bundle

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shades of Spring

Shades of Spring Designer Paper is so beautiful. If you've seen my recent posts, that is what I'm using.  I just couldn't let these flowers all be cut up to use the background designs on the reverse side of the paper. So, I've saved a few to make one-of-a-kind cards with them. On this card, the lower flower is raised using Stampin' Dimensionals.  Both flowers have Dazzling Diamond glitter on the center petals. That never shows up in scans, but it adds the zing that the card needed.  The card is quite elegant and will be used for a special occasion.  You'll notice, there is no stamping at all on this card. What???
  • This Designer Paper, it is shown in the current Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog and available only through April. so, you see why I'm using it a lot.
  • The corner punch is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog through April 30.
  • The border punch is available as a free choice during Sale.a.bration with a $50 order through March 31.
Card stock: Orchid Opulance, Elegant Eggplant, Shades of Spring Designer Paper

Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch.

I probably won't be posting for the next few days.  I had a bunch of books on hold at the library and was way down the waiting list on all of them.  Eight arrived at the libe this weekend and I picked them up this afternoon.  So, you know what I will be doing for a while, in between watching the Olympics - especially the figure skating. Why, O why, do we need to spend so much time sleeping?

Happy Stampin'

No comments: